Page 4: September 20,2016
“I always thought there was something romantic about fighting for someone. About winning them back. Eventual happiness. But as I sit here with stones in my chest, where hope used to lie, I have come to realize that there is nothing lovely about having to continuously convince someone to love you.” -S.L
THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE I THOUGHT I FELL IN LOVE.
Here are somethings I’ve realized from this relationship:
- Liars are going to lie
- He didn’t care
- It wasn’t love
- There’s a difference between love and like
- I didn’t deserve any of it
- He used me
- Never again
- I should’ve loved myself more
- I am better than this
- Always put myself first. Always.
- I deserve a man who loves me. My flaws and all.
- Never look back.
- I’m worth so much more then some boy who broke my heart 1,000 times
- I deserve a man like Alex. He deserves me. We deserve each other. We deserve to be happy.
- Put yourself first. Follow your instincts. Love yourself.
IF YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE SOMEONE TO BE WITH YOU, THEY RE NOT “THE ONE.”